Rabona Weekend Madness 100%
Get an additional cash reward of up to 12,000 Indian rupees by participating in a Rabona Weekend Madness 100%. You can find out all the details of the promotion from our note.
Rabona Weekend Madness 100%: terms of the promotion
The Rabona Weekend Madness 100% action will be available until January 9th, 2023. The company’s bettors are invited to deposit a certain amount to the gaming account, place a qualifying bet on it and receive a bonus of up to 12,000 Indian rupees (150 euros / 150 US dollars).
How to take part in the promotion:
- Go to the Rabona website.
- Log in to your account. If you do not have a gaming account on this site, you will need to create one. When registering, use our promo code – isport to activate a welcome promotion for new players to choose from: a 130% bonus for sports up to 200 euros for the first deposit or a bonus for an online casino up to 100% up to 500 euros + 200 free spins for a slot machine.
- Go to the “Deposit” section and top up the balance. The minimum deposit quantity should be 1,600 rupees or more.
- Make a rate on any sports match. Please note that the first qualifying stake for the game day is participating in this promotion.
- The minimum size of the coefficient of the selected outcome should be from 1.50 and above.
- As soon as the bet has the calculated status, the user receives 100% of the bet amount up to 12,000 rupees.
You need to contact the company’s managers to get a bonus. This can be done via an electronic chat on the bookmaker’s website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rabona Weekend Madness 100%: how to use the bonus
The bonus received by participating in the Rabona Weekend Madness 100% action is credited to players in the form of a free bet. You must activate it within 24 hours of receiving it. The free bet can be used in the “Sports” and “Virtual Sports” sections.
The winnings received from the free bet are wagered at the expense of the x3 wager at events with a coefficient of 1.50. Players are given 30 days to win back.