Rabona Australian Open Early Payout
Are you fond of tennis? Then take part in the Rabona Australian Open Early Payout event. Place qualifying stakes and collect your winnings before the end of the selected event. We will tell you more in our note.
Rabona Australian Open Early Payout: terms of the promotion
A recent Rabona Australian Open Early Payout offer will be from January 16 to January 29, 2023. According to its terms, bettors who have made a qualifying bet for the Australian Open match can receive an early payout if the player you bet on is 2 sets ahead of his opponent at any time of the match.
Types of bets that take part in the promotion:
- Single bets.
- Rates by accumulator type.
- System bets.
- Bet Builder bets.
- Bets made on Home or Away Win outcomes
- Pre-match bets only.
Bets that do NOT count towards the promotion:
- Bets by draw type.
- Increased odds on the winner of the match.
- Bets that use the Cash Out function.
Rabona Australian Open Early Payout: how to participate
You must meet the following conditions of the Rabona Australian Open Early Payout:
- Go to the Rabona website and log in.
- If you do not have a gaming account in a bookmaker yet, you will need to create one. When registering, enter our promo code to receive a welcome bonus.
- Top up the balance in the “Deposit” section.
- Make a qualifying bet for the Australian Open match. In the line, it will be marked with an EP marker.
You will receive an early payout on the rate as soon as your player is 2 sets ahead of his opponent.
If you have further questions regarding the terms and conditions of the promotion, please contact Rabona Support.