Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar
Do you like to bet on esports? Do you consider yourself a master or, on the contrary, only strive to become one? Then pay attention to the Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar – a special offer that will allow you to return a percentage of the funds lost on bets.
Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar: how to get guaranteed cashback
The Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar stands apart from the rest of the popular company’s promotions. On the one hand, this is due to the fact that it is addressed to a special category of modern bettors – fans of esports. On the other hand, the terms of this program are extremely flexible, the restrictions are minimal, and there are more than enough opportunities to win.
How does the Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar work?
To understand the essence of the offer, it is enough to look into the “Promo” subsection of the same name. On the main page, there is a weekly calendar, right under which the main points of the esports bonus of the day are displayed. Since the organizers are trying to satisfy the requests of fans of all kinds of esports disciplines as much as possible, today you may be offered to bet on Dota, tomorrow – on CS:GO, the day after tomorrow – on Starcraft, and so on.
Attention: The Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar is only available to registered users. There are no exceptions to this rule, therefore, if you have not yet managed to get your own account, we recommend starting with this step by using the promo code ISPORT, which activates the starting bonus in the amount of up to 100 EUR (equivalent).
Let’s analyze an example. Let’s say today is Wednesday, and updated conditions for betting on League of Legends have appeared on the event page:
- Bets are accepted in Live mode;
- The approximate duration of the match is 14 minutes;
- Random real players take part in each;
- Victory is awarded upon the surrender or fall of the nexus;
- Available options for betting – W1/W2, three types of totals (individual, frags, odd and even), destruction of the first inhibitor;
- The game is considered to have failed only if it was interrupted less than ten minutes after the start or one of the players dropped out for a similar period.
The main reward, in this case, is a 10% cashback. It is worth clarifying that, depending on the specific discipline, this indicator can be adjusted in a big way. However, there are also general requirements, the fulfillment of which is an absolute guarantee of cashback accrual:
- The minimum bet is 2 USD (or an equivalent amount in the currency of your account);
- Maximum cashback – 10 USD;
- In order to receive cashback, it is necessary to place at least 20 bets on the proposed discipline during the game day (the extremely small coefficient, in this case, is 1.80).
The rules do not prohibit making multiple bets on a specific event, but they will be counted as one, which means that the chances of receiving cashback will decrease.
Let’s analyze an example.
So, let’s say you made 20 promotional bets of 5 USD each and won 80 USD. The amount of the loss will be 20 USD, which means that the percentage of cashback is 2 USD (1/10, or 10% of the amount). If the amount of winnings exceeds the amount spent on making a bet, then cashback is not paid.
And one last thing. The percentage of the refund is calculated during the day, but it is not carried out in monetary terms but in the form of bonus points that can be exchanged for games and spinning in the Linebet Promo Code Store.
Linebet Esports Bonus Calendar is far from the only cashback option in the bonus line. So, in particular, the company’s customers can claim weekly cashback, VIP cashback, which is paid to loyalty program participants, and a number of other rewards, starting with a birthday gift and ending with a bonus for a series of losing bets.