Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker
One of the most popular card games in the world, without a doubt, is poker. Hold’em is one of the most popular types of poker. You can play online and offline. This makes it possible to sit down at the table with players from all over the world. You can learn how to play Hold’em fairly quickly. An additional advantage of this format for GGPoker users is that every day you can participate in the Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker tournament and win large cash prizes. The prize fund is $ 20,000 every day – we tell you how to become a participant and win.
What prizes can be won in the Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker promotion
This offer is a tournament. You need to earn a certain number of points and beat other players by this indicator to win. Many winners will receive prizes every day, the leaderboard looks like this:
|Stakes||Daily Prize||Number of prizes|
|5/10 dollars||6 760 dollars||35|
|2/5 dollars||4 265 dollars||55|
|1/2 dollars||2 950 dollars||80|
|0.5/1 dollars||2 355 dollars||120|
|0.25/0.5 dollars||1663 dollars||175|
|0.1/0.25 dollars||1 192 dollars||220|
|0.05/0.1 dollars||550 dollars||220|
|0.02/0.05 dollars||300 dollars||220|
|0.01/0.02 dollars||163 dollars||300|
All prizes are paid in C$.
How to become a participant of the Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker promotion
All registered players can participate in the tournament and receive prizes. If you don’t have an account on the site yet, use the win777 promo code when registering to get a welcome bonus of up to $ 600.
You need to consider several important rules to participate in the promotion and win:
- The prize draw is held daily. This means that bettors have the opportunity to receive part of the $20,000 prize pool every day.
- The beginning and end of the day are determined by Pacific time UTC -8.
- This promotion is a tournament. The winner will not be chosen randomly, prizes will be awarded to those who score the most points and thus get into the leaderboard.
- The player earns points only by playing Hold’em (cash games). Points are accumulated on bets and blinds, which are indicated in the leaderboard. VIP tables do not participate in this promotion.
- Points are awarded to the customer depending on the level of stakes, the player’s rating is determined depending on the bet and the number of raked hands played.
- The player earns 1.5 times more points compared to the usual accrual order during the Happy Hours, which last from 22:00 to 23:59 UTC -8. The maximum number of points a participant can earn has also been increased by 1.5 times.
- If several gamblers get into the leaderboard with the same number of points by the end of the day, the one who scored them first will win. A draw in the Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker promotion is impossible.
Hold’em: what are the features of the game?
The GGPoker poker room offers users a large amount of entertainment and several poker options. And yet Hold’em remains perhaps the most popular. Here are a few basic rules of this game:
- A standard 52-card deck is used.
- Up to 6 players can be at the table according to the rules of GGPoker.
- At the beginning of the game, each player gets 2 cards, followed by four rounds of bidding and five cards are dealt face down on the table.
- The player’s task is to make the most winning combination from the common cards and the cards in his hands.
- There are no restrictions on the maximum rate amount at GGPoker.
Daily Leaderboard Hold’em GGPoker is an additional opportunity to hit a big jackpot by playing Hold’em and win!