JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold
No doubt that welcome bonuses top the list of regular rewards from modern online casinos. A rare platform wouldn’t offer its new clients free spins or an increase of the initial deposit as gifts, and this is quite obvious since it is easier for beginners to get used to gambling with such a “safety cushion”. More experienced customers, as a rule, are offered to focus their attention on tournaments and contests, but there are exceptions. Ans about one of them, JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold, we will tell you today.
JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold: a gift for the tenth deposit
JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold is a reward that every online casino customer who has made the tenth deposit can count on. The conditions of this program cannot be called complicated, but in order to get your gift guaranteed, it is important not to miss anything.
- Create an account, carefully fill in all the fields in your personal account, paying special attention to contact details – they must be up-to-date and used by you on an ongoing basis, since this is the main way to contact support, log in to the site and restore access to the account in case of password loss;
- Activate the phone number and go to your personal account, where you confirm the subscription to casino bonuses;
- Make the tenth deposit for 10 EUR or more (it is allowed to use several other currencies, but be careful: this bonus, like many others, is not available to owners of cryptocurrency accounts).
Attention: if you are creating an account on the JVspin online casino for the first time, do not miss the opportunity to receive a welcome package bonus totaling up to 1,500 EUR plus 300 FS using the isport promo code.
After the money has been credited to the account, JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold is activated automatically, and 50% of the deposit is credited to the bonus account (for example, if you deposited 300 EUR, the gift amount will be 150 EUR).
Since the promotion refers to deposits, it will not be possible to withdraw funds immediately – they must first be wagered with the x35 wager. This takes exactly two days from the moment of accrual, so we recommend that you decide in advance on the list of slots, and also take into account some important nuances, in particular:
- Bets placed in the gaming section are automatically doubled. For example, if you bet 15 EUR, the system will count them as 30 EUR;
- Some games are excluded from participation in the promo, including “African Roulette”, “Crown and Anchor”, “Monkeys” and many others. This list is not permanent, so before you start wagering, it makes sense to look at the promotion page again;
- In some games (for example, “Garage”), bets are not subject to doubling.
Attention: the maximum bet amount during the wagering period is 5 EUR.
As for the accrual of free spins in JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold, their total amount is determined by the player himself: every 5 EUR that was on the main account at the time of making the tenth deposit will bring you one free spin for the “Poisoned Apple” hit slot or any other at the discretion of the organizers.
Attention: the maximum number of free spins that a participant can count on is 100.
And one last thing. In order to withdraw the entire amount received as part of the JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold, it must be wagered in its entirety. After the expiration of the promotion, the bonus account is reset to zero, and the balance on it burns out.
JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold: FAQ
What is JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold?
This is a special promotion for online casino customers who have made their tenth deposit. It consists of a monetary part (50% of the deposit) and 100 free spins.
What is the maximum size of the monetary part in JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold?
The maximum amount, in this case, is 600 EUR.
JVspin Loyalty is Worth its Weight in Gold: do I need to wager the bonus?
Yes, the bonus must be wagered with the x35 wager within two days from the moment of its accrual.