10cric T20WC Twitter Cash Smash
Become a participant in a new promotional offer from the bookmaker 10cric T20WC Twitter Cash Smash. Follow the bookmaker’s page on the famous social network and get a free bet of 500 INR. We disclose all the details of the offer in our article.
10cric T20WC Twitter Cash Smash: terms of the promotion
The latest promotion from the bookmaker 10cric T20WC Twitter Cash Smash will be valid from October 22 to November 6, 2022. Its essence lies in the fact that clients of this online platform are invited to follow the 10cric company’s page on the social network Twitter, having received a bonus code for a reward in the form of a free bet in the amount of 500 INR for this. Of course, the main bonus for subscribers will be news about the current promotions of the bookmaker, as well as how the main cricket matches went.
How to join in the promotion from 10cric T20WC Twitter Cash Smash:
- Go to the official website of the 10cric bookmaker.
- Log in to your personal account. If you do not have a gaming account on this platform yet, then you will need to create one. When registering, enter your company promo code – BOSSWELCOME to receive a welcome reward in the form of a 100% sports bonus of up to 10,000 INR, as well as 20 free spins for the slot machine.
- Follow the 10cric company page on Twitter.
- Get a bonus code to activate the bonus under the promotional banner.
- Next, deposit the amount of 1000 INR, and enter the received bonus code there.
- After completing the transaction, a free bet of 500 INR will be credited to your bonus account.
For the free bet to be credited to the account, it is necessary to confirm its receipt in a pop-up window within 7 days.
You will be able to use the free bet at the 2022 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup matches. The minimum odds of the chosen outcome must be at least 1.60. It is necessary to use the free bet within 7 days from the moment of its accrual; otherwise, it will be lost.
All winnings received at the expense of the free bet do not require wagering and will be automatically transferred to the main balance.