10cric IND vs SL Free Spins
Make qualifying bets on Sri Lanka’s Tour of India and earn free spins for the Cricket Star slot machine. We will tell you more about the terms of the 10cric IND vs SL Free Spins promotion in our note.
10cric IND vs SL Free Spins: terms of the promotion
A new promotional offer from the bookmaker 10cric IND vs SL Free Spins is relevant from January 2 to January 15, 2023, at exactly the same time when Sri Lanka’s Tour of India will take place. Users are invited to place qualifying bets on winning and earn 5 free spins for the Cricket Star slot machine for each wicket taken by an Indian bowler.
How to take part in the promo from 10cric IND vs SL Free Spins:
- Go to the official website of the 10cric bookmaker.
- Log in to your personal account. If you don’t have a gaming account on this platform yet, then you will need to create one. When registering, use the BOSSWELCOME promo code. It will allow you to activate a package of welcome bonuses: a 100% bonus of up to 10,000 INR on the first deposit for sports betting and a 150% bonus of up to 25,000 INR for the casino + 20 free spins for the slot.
- Replenish the main balance.
- Make a pre-match single bet for any Sri Lanka’s Tour of India match to one of the teams’ win.
- The minimum bet amount is 500 INR.
- As soon as the Indian bowler takes the opponent’s wicket, you will be awarded 5 free spins on the Cricket Star slot.
Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the offer because the Cricket Star slot machine has 243 pay lines and thirty-fold prize multipliers.
Bets that are not taken into account in the promotion:
- Invalid bets.
- Cancelled bets.
- Cash-out bets.
- Bets made with the help of a free bet.
- Bets made with bonus funds.
The free spins received in the promotional offer will be credited the next day after 14:00 IST. The cost of one spin is 25 INR. You must use free spins within 7 days after they are credited; otherwise, they will be canceled further.
Winnings received from gift spins are not subject to wagering conditions and are immediately credited to the user’s main account.